Successful MNC’s have, with Irish Government support, made FDI investments into Ireland’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry over many years.
Irelands’ integrated approach to Food sustainability, food safety systems, talent development, Food R & I, in addition to a low effective corporation tax of 12.5% or less, is a world leading proposition.
- Irish companies Novaerus, ICDL Asia and Combilift sign agreements with Singapore companies on first day of joint Enterprise Ireland / IDA Ireland trade and investment mission to Singapore and Japan September 25, 2017
- Tandem HR Solutions attracts €2m in Seed Funding, creating 40 new jobs September 25, 2017
- Dairygold opens new state of the art Nutritionals Campus in Mallow September 22, 2017
- Stalling Productivity Cost UK Food & Drink Industry £400 Million in 2016 September 26, 2017
- Companies Commit to Simplify Food Date Labels Worldwide By 2020 September 26, 2017
- X-ray Detection With the Least False Positives September 26, 2017
- Fonterra 2017 revenue up but profits fall 15% September 25, 2017
- IDFA unhappy over trade agreement terms September 25, 2017
- Murray Goulburn struggling to find suitor for buyout September 25, 2017