Successful MNC’s have, with Irish Government support, made FDI investments into Ireland’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry over many years.
Irelands’ integrated approach to Food sustainability, food safety systems, talent development, Food R & I, in addition to a low effective corporation tax of 12.5% or less, is a world leading proposition.
- Diageo to Acquire Super-premium Tequila Brand For $1 Billion June 23, 2017
- New Head at Raisio June 23, 2017
- Nestlé to Support Start-ups Through Terra Accelerator June 23, 2017
- New stabilizing systems from Hydrosol for cheese products June 22, 2017
- IFCN conference looks at milk price cycle June 22, 2017
- Yoplait stresses importance of bees for food June 22, 2017