Successful MNC’s have, with Irish Government support, made FDI investments into Ireland’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry over many years.
Irelands’ integrated approach to Food sustainability, food safety systems, talent development, Food R & I, in addition to a low effective corporation tax of 12.5% or less, is a world leading proposition.
- Enterprise Ireland announces All Sector €750,000 Competitive Start Fund to accelerate growth of start-ups January 11, 2018
- Showcase - Ireland's International Creative Expo opens Sunday 21st January January 8, 2018
- Enterprise Ireland supported companies created over 19,000 new jobs in 2017 January 3, 2018
- Flavor ranks as most important attribute when shopping for yogurt January 19, 2018
- New cases in baby formula outbreak cannot be ruled out – EFSA and ECDC January 18, 2018
- ‘The actions of one UK retailer are insignificant when more than 85% of plastic marine pollution comes from Asia and Africa’ January 18, 2018