Successful MNC’s have, with Irish Government support, made FDI investments into Ireland’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry over many years.
Irelands’ integrated approach to Food sustainability, food safety systems, talent development, Food R & I, in addition to a low effective corporation tax of 12.5% or less, is a world leading proposition.
- Technology, healthcare and education services are the focus of Enterprise Ireland events in China led by Tánaiste Simon Coveney T.D., during St. Patrick’s Day visit March 15, 2018
- ICT firms struggle to attract talent as sector wages climb March 14, 2018
- Enterprise Ireland increases international and domestic export focused trade events by 50% to offset Brexit threat March 12, 2018
- Westland inks deal with Indonesia’s Kalbe March 19, 2018
- GDT finds no issue with SMP prices March 19, 2018
- Formula warning: Soy-based formula could cause changes in infant reproductive tissues March 19, 2018