Successful MNC’s have, with Irish Government support, made FDI investments into Ireland’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry over many years.
Irelands’ integrated approach to Food sustainability, food safety systems, talent development, Food R & I, in addition to a low effective corporation tax of 12.5% or less, is a world leading proposition.
- Enterprise Ireland backed companies Prodigy Learning, WeBringg, GECKO Governance and Poppulo announce office openings in Australia October 19, 2017
- Medical Technologies ‘Med In Ireland’ Conference welcomes 300 international buyers to Dublin October 19, 2017
- Minister Halligan launches Ireland’s response to Horizon 2020 work programme 2018-2020 October 18, 2017
- Hilton Food Group to Move into UK Fish Processing October 19, 2017
- UK Health Costs of Obesity Soaring October 19, 2017
- The End of EU Sugar and Isoglucose Quotas Will Benefit All Stakeholders October 19, 2017
- EDA wants to stop traffic light labeling October 19, 2017
- Dairy industry cautiously optimistic about future: Report October 19, 2017
- Savencia to acquire Russian cheese company OAO Belebey October 19, 2017