Successful MNC’s have, with Irish Government support, made FDI investments into Ireland’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry over many years.
Irelands’ integrated approach to Food sustainability, food safety systems, talent development, Food R & I, in addition to a low effective corporation tax of 12.5% or less, is a world leading proposition.
- Entrepreneurship in Ireland at pre-recession levels with 35,000 new business owners in 2016 August 15, 2017
- Global Shares to Create 80 further New Financial Technology Jobs in West Cork and Overseas August 1, 2017
- Minister of State Pat Breen TD launches the "Propeller Shannon" Start-Up Accelerator at Shannon Airport July 24, 2017
- Younger British Consumers Turn Over a New Leaf on Tea August 18, 2017
- Irish Consumer Confidence Hits New High August 18, 2017
- Fifth Acquisition For Frutarom in 2017 August 18, 2017
- Innovation Ireland eZine - Issue 82 August 2017
- Advantage Ireland - Because 5 crucial business indicators are in Ireland's favour
- IDA Ireland confirms a strong pipeline in Financial Services Sector following Brexit
- Taoiseach Leo Varadkar and Tánaiste Frances Fitzgerald officially open €85 million extension at Bausch + Lomb Waterford adding an additional 125 jobs