Successful MNC’s have, with Irish Government support, made FDI investments into Ireland’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry over many years.
Irelands’ integrated approach to Food sustainability, food safety systems, talent development, Food R & I, in addition to a low effective corporation tax of 12.5% or less, is a world leading proposition.
- Glanbia’s Strategic Evolution Continues February 23, 2018
- Green Light For Acquisition of Bake & Co by Dr Oetker February 23, 2018
- Harrogate Water Announces Move to Recycled PET Plastic February 23, 2018
- Arla drops UK milk price again – farmers’ union 'disappointed' February 23, 2018
- FrieslandCampina 2017 results reveal higher revenues but reduced profit February 23, 2018
- ABCO Automation signs Value Provider Program agreement with ABB February 23, 2018