Successful MNC’s have, with Irish Government support, made FDI investments into Ireland’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry over many years.
Irelands’ integrated approach to Food sustainability, food safety systems, talent development, Food R & I, in addition to a low effective corporation tax of 12.5% or less, is a world leading proposition.Read More
- The President of Ireland Celebrates the Growing Irish Industry Presence in Germany as part of State Visit to Berlin today July 3, 2019
- Minister Humphreys launches Government’s new €2.75m Regional Technology Clustering Fund July 1, 2019
- An Taoiseach to meet Irish CEOs in Manchester today highlighting Irish capability and achievements in the region June 28, 2019
- Mead Johnson wants more parents taking ‘allergic action’ July 16, 2019
- Ornua to close Whitchurch facility July 16, 2019
- Lactalis completes deal for Brazilian cooperative Itambé July 16, 2019
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.