Successful MNC’s have, with Irish Government support, made FDI investments into Ireland’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry over many years.
Irelands’ integrated approach to Food sustainability, food safety systems, talent development, Food R & I, in addition to a low effective corporation tax of 12.5% or less, is a world leading proposition.
- Irish company CupPrint announces new Eco-Friendly products, expansion of their Manufacturing Facility and creation of 15 jobs - welcomed by Minister Pat Breen November 21, 2017
- Enterprise Ireland invests a record level in female-led companies in the agency's history November 20, 2017
- Immedis, a subsidiary of the Taxback Group announces plans to double its workforce by 2020, in presence of Ireland's Minister for Finance and Public Expenditure, Paschal Donohoe T.D. November 17, 2017
- 2 Sisters and Standards in Poultry Processing Report Published November 21, 2017
- ADM Wins ‘Most Innovative Food Ingredient’ at Gulfood Excellence Awards November 21, 2017
- Bayn Europe Enters China Sugar Reduction Market November 21, 2017