Successful MNC’s have, with Irish Government support, made FDI investments into Ireland’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry over many years.
Irelands’ integrated approach to Food sustainability, food safety systems, talent development, Food R & I, in addition to a low effective corporation tax of 12.5% or less, is a world leading proposition.
- Twenty-one regional projects win €30.5m in competitive funding from Enterprise Ireland December 11, 2017
- NBC launch Ireland's Digital ambition for a 'Connected' industry December 7, 2017
- Commercialisation from State funded investment in research boosted through Technology Transfer Strengthening Initiative (TTSI) December 7, 2017
- Fi Europe 2017 Innovation Awards – The Winners December 11, 2017
- Coca-Cola Uses the Force of Ardagh’s Shaped Aluminium Bottles For Star Wars Limited Edition December 11, 2017
- New Acrylamide Legislation Announced December 11, 2017
- Lactalis traces Salmonella contamination to drying tower December 11, 2017
- Chr. Hansen enters into partnership with Rheolution on cheese analytics December 11, 2017
- Double-digit drop in US dairy exports ‘not a crisis,’ says USDEC VP December 11, 2017