Successful MNC’s have, with Irish Government support, made FDI investments into Ireland’s Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry over many years.
Irelands’ integrated approach to Food sustainability, food safety systems, talent development, Food R & I, in addition to a low effective corporation tax of 12.5% or less, is a world leading proposition.
- Minister of State Pat Breen TD launches the "Propeller Shannon" Start-Up Accelerator at Shannon Airport July 24, 2017
- HireUp is a winner in the Enterprise Ireland Competitive Start Fund competition July 17, 2017
- Applications Open for the Innovation Arena at the National Ploughing Championships 2017 July 7, 2017
- IDA Ireland welcomes Bank of America decision to locate EU legal entities in Dublin
- IDA Ireland welcomes announcement by Citi
- IDA Ireland notes Barclays announcement today that the bank plans to use their licensed EU subsidiary to allow them to continue passported activity post-Brexit.
- Leading Commerce Platform Shopify Continues Remote Working Revolution